Join now

Anybody want to follow me to zhangjiakou? (Beijing)

HI there,

I are preparing another volunteer lecture on 1st, April (Sunday) in zhangjiakou, 200km west of Beijing, so I wonder if you are instersted to be a part of it, and meanwhile enjoy some sightseeing in Zhangjiakou.

Right now, we've got topics like this:
Sign English in public place (40min) by Richard Coffman
Traditinal Chinese Medicine learning experience sharing(25 min) by Yan Yinke
Hitchhiking in China Protected content by Wu Qimeng
another topic (TBD, 25min) by TDB

Audience will be local English teachers, high school students and other adults.

I'm sure you'll have unique culture experience there!

You can design the topic for lecture as long as topic is "no religion, no politics" . You can also join without presentation, just greet guests at the door, :)

for the cost, I'll cover meals on lecture day and one night stay in Rainbow Bridge room, and volunteer teachers from Beijing need to pay train tickets to and back Protected content 60 yuan return ticket depending on train type). If you want to do some sighseeing in Zhangjiakou, we have enough information to guide you. You are also welcome to stay more nights in Rainbow Bridge.

You can follow me to take train on 30,March afternoon or you can take train by yourself. Easy to take one bus to find Rainbow Bridge from Zhangjiakou railway station.

See more photos of Rainbow Bridge at: Protected content

Send me email at Protected content for more info of my volunteering activities and photos we've just finised a lecture for local English teachers in Zhangjiakou city.

Enjoy!

Susan

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners