Join now

ASAP Seeking a roommate in Shuangjing @3500/month (Beijing)

Grab this its too good to miss!!! Shared spacious clean 2bdrm. apartment. in Shuangjing @ 3,500/mnth 5 sub.AVAILABLE NOW

A terrific room in Shuangjing in a 2 bedroom shared apartment is now available so be quick and grab the opportunity!!!!!!! Shuangjing is centrally located in Beijing and in striking distance to major CBD entertainment attractions. You will share with me a mature aged Australian male that has lived in Beijing for the last 9 years and working in a minerals brokerage business and also as an english teacher.

The apartment is in a great location in the BAIHUANJIAYUAN compound a literal 5 minuite walk to Line 10 Shuangjing metro stop and 10 minuites to the Viva shopping centre..

Conveniently located within the neighbourhood there are several restaurants, bars, supermarkets, banks, a farmers vegetable market and various shops..

The 2 bedroom apartment is a spacious 110sq. m/s with a big living room with a corner sofa and flat screen T.V.. The building has.24 hours elevators/ hot water plus security, All amenities are in the apartment;, washing machine, internet wi/fi, refridgerator, pots and pans, cutlery, crockery etc that just adds to the comfort level of the place.

Your bedroom has a queen sized bed, large sliding door wardrobe for your clothes and a study area with a desk and bookshelves You would share the bathroom with me your roommate.

Looking for a respectful, clean and sociable professional preferably staying in Beijing for the next 6 months to a year. The monthly rent is Protected content so the standard arrangement to move in requires 3 months rent and a deposit. No agent fee and rented directly from the owner. The monthly utilities will be split between us.

If you interesting in the room,please call me on Protected content Protected content send me a message.

Best regards,