CRCC Asia is registered in Hong Kong and with subsidiaries in the UK, the USA and Mainland China. We specialize in generating unique business opportunities between China and the global business community. We connect people, investment opportunities and businesses across the globe.
CRCC Asia is also the leading provider of internships in China. Through our extensive networks, we are able to offer a wide range of high quality internships across various sectors including law, finance, marketing, advertising, public relations, pharmaceuticals, engineering, tourism and logistics. The CRCC Asia China Internship program provides a full service to participating students- organizing their visas, accommodation and position in a company in Beijing or Shanghai as well as providing a valuable support network through our UK, USA and China offices.
We are currently recruiting an Asia Pacific Sales and Marketing Manager for our China Internship Program.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• In charge of making and growing sales of our China internship program and other programs, focusing on the Asia Pacific market;
• In charge of the whole sales process from speaking to applicants and judging their quality, making them an offer, accepting payment to processing their application and providing assistance upon arrival;
• Developing marketing strategies for the Asia Pacific region;
• Contributing to improving the whole Sales and Application procedure by proposing ideas and implementing new processes.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
• Ability to propose ideas for input while being willing to take direction;
• Ability to multi-task, and flexibility to take on new tasks as they arise.
• Bachelor degree
• Clear and fluent in verbal and written English (and Mandarin Chinese is a plus)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Interview and Sales telephone skills
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage time
• Good organizational skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage one or more staff
• Knowledge of Australia and/or New Zealand’s upper education system
• Australian or New Zealand nationality.
Competitive base salary (dependent on experience and skills) plus commission for sales.
Please send an email to Protected content with the Subject title ‘Asia Pacific Sales manager’ and attach your CV and Cover Letter, stating reasons why the company attracts you and how you feel you would be able to make a contribution.