Assessment Manager and Operations Associates (Beijing)
I'm with an Beijing-based organization named Vericant. Vericant makes admissions easier for North American educational institutions by helping them identify best-fit Chinese applicants via verified video interviews, proctored writing samples, and spoken English evaluation. A fast-growth company, with a diverse and talented team, we have tripled in size since our founding in Protected content .
We're looking for a Assessment Manager and Operations Associates. I thought you all might be interested or know of someone who might be a good fit for the opportunities.
The Assessment Manager's responsibilities include:
- Ensure quality of service for Vericant's Spoken English Evaluation (SEE), one of two core services
- Develop strong management and mentorship skills leading small and medium sized teams of in-house Associates & part-time raters
- Work closely on product development as part of a dynamic start-up
- Be part of a flexible team that Gets Things Done by working closely with fellow managers to ensure successful and timely delivery of Vericant's core products
- Help build a business that makes a positive impact on the international education industry
Operations Associates will help eliminate useless test prep for thousands of Chinese applicants and update admissions for the 21st century by conducting face to face interviews, training new staff and taking on mission critical assignments.
For more info on benefits, responsibilities, desired qualifications, & essential qualifications, please visit Protected content and read the openings' job descriptions.
Don't forget to pass the info on to others!