1. Organize daily administrative support to GM.
2、Arrange and organize trips, for clients and staff.
3、Handling, travel expenses, invoices, etc. Prepare for accounting.
4 Typing and distribution of correspondence, such as letters, memos, faxes, E-mails, reports, minutes of meetings etc.
5、Take care of GM's phone calls and appointments, and take messages.
6、Document translation and management.
7、Ensure smooth and efficient flow of information.
8、Collect monthly report data and support preparation of the monthly report.
1. Bachelor degree in English or Business, Administrative or higher, accounting and finance is preferred.
2. With working experience in related position for at least 2 years; experience in international firms a plus.
3. Very Good communication skills, highly proficient in English and Mandarin communication;
4. Well organized person, with efficiency solving the tasks and setting right priorities.
High proficiency in written and spoken in English, good interpretation skill from Chinese to English, German is a plus.
5. Experience in basic book keeping, international invoicing, -banking.
6. Trustworthy, self motivated, team player.
7. Skilled in standard Microsoft office computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
Contact Person & Details
Please reply with the cover letter including availability, salary expectations, CV (with photo) and references, by e-mail to Protected content .