Join now

BE AWARE - I.N. WILL USE THREATS TO OBTAIN PAYMENT (Beijing)

- Please be aware that your IN subscription renews automatically.
- You will receive no warning that the payment is going to be taken from your account.
- The I.N. website design makes it hard to cancel or prevent this.
- If you fail to pay then I.N. will use their carefully-worded T&Cs to demand payment, regardless of your wishes or circumstances.
- They will then threaten to: take legal action against you, inform debt collection agencies, increase the amount owed and harm your credit rating.
- The I.N. organisation is registered in Germany and therefore according to local law there is no "cooling off" period for on-line payments.
- The I.N. "Customer Services" department response will be focused on getting you to pay. They will not enter into discussions or accept reasonable compromises.
- The CEO of I.N. is aware of the above and has hence offered his tacit consent to the chosen path of dealing with these issues.
- You can review many similar stories on TrustPilot and similar review websites.
- Protected content
- Protected content
- Protected content
- I am happy to amend or remove this review if anyone from I.N. disputes any of the facts described above.

By means of providing a balanced post an I.N. rebuttal to the above can be found here: Protected content

However you'll note that the reply simply defends their legal right to take the payments, it does not address the moral or ethical challenges to their business practices.

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners