Join now

Beijing's Best Santa

Views

Hi,

I was contacted by some friends at Beijing This Month (one of the higher-end English language "officially sanctioned" magazines) and thought that the "Beijing Best Santa Competition" might be of interest to all, especially to parents of children between the ages of Protected content .

My understanding from the flyer that they sent me is that on 15 November they are organising a fun-packed day of activities to determine who is Beijing's Best Santa. The event will be judged by a Protected content varying in age from Protected content old. They have told me that not only will the judges benefit from a free fun day, a "goodies" bag, will participate ina Lucky Draw but also will they will receive a free skiing training voucher worth 150RMB from the competition venue (Qiaobo Ice & Snow World) which apparently is somewhere out in the Shunyi area.

The Best Santa will receive an Award and will grace the cover of the December edition of Beijing This Month.

So if you think that your children might wish to be a judge or if you feel that you are Beijing Best Santa or you would like to be part of the audience then contact Eileen Cui Protected content Protected content Protected content email Protected content or to Ada on Protected content

regards

Colin

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners