Bilingual Office Manager needed (Beijing)
World class investment manager which will have one of the largest fund launch in Asia this year is looking for a bilingual office manager in its Beijing headquarter. He/She must be fluent in English and Chinese, can independently manage and coordinate with outsource services such as HR benefits and accounting/auditing firms.
The office manager should be responsible for a wide array of tasks, which must be performed on a daily basis. This individual will plan, coordinate and also oversee various HR and business functions.
The candidate needs to possess:
1) Adequate problem solving skills;
2) Be personable in nature;
3) Be able to multitask;
4) Be proactive in trying to find and resolve the problems which come their way;
5) Great English language skills;
6) Bachelor in HR management and related fields
7) At least two year experience in HR management
The responsibilities of the office manager includes, but not limited to, the following:
Participating in HR management tasks, inclusive of but not limited to:
1) Recruitment Planning
2) Hiring and employment termination processes and labor contract renewal
3) Liaison with outside counsel on compliance of labor laws.
4) Employee training and development
5) Performance Evaluation and Management
7) Record keeping of all personal data/files
8) Compensation, pensions, bonuses etc in liaison with Payroll
9) Benefits management and book keeping
10) Confidential advice to employees in relation to problems at work
Manage the daily office tasks,
1) Ordering office supplies,
2) Organize the company wide events, such as summer outing and parties
3) Tracking employee attendances and vacations
4) Performing general everyday tasks necessary for the efficient running of the business
5) Establish and manage meal plan
6) Manages the vendor relations and payment of receivables
7) Other miscellaneous activities
If interested please forward resume to Protected content .