Brand Ambassador in a big wine company (Beijing)
Job title: Brand ambassador
Chinese company with HQ in Shanghai.Biggest wine importer in China with huge sales network all over the country. Cooperating with famous wine groups from 10 major wine producing countries, representing and marketing excellent brands/chateaux. (exclusive distributor in China of 26 GRANDS CRUS CLASSES from Bordeaux for example).
-Attending promotional events such as wine tastings, wine dinners, big wine trade shows.
-Representing our brands and giving presentations during the events.
-Conducting market researches, preparing brand presentations, etc.
Report to the Manager of the Brand Management Department in Beijing.
Work in a team of 7 young people that includes wine specialists, PR, graphic designer and event managers.
Work schedule is very flexible, which involves a lot of biz trips, sometimes work on weekends. Good opportunities to explore the wine business in China, to act as a liaison between Western and Chinese Culture, and to practice your mandarin.
Part-time and full-time work schedules are possible.
Location: Chao Wai SOHO in CBD area, Beijing.
- Native speaker (preferred), or at least fluent in English or French. Chinese language skill is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to speak with confidence and good manners in front of an audience.
- Experience in event organizing (preferred, but not required). Basic knowledge on wine is a plus.
- Good team worker with a strong sense of responsibility. Detail oriented.
- Good skills in PowerPoint and basic knowledge in Photoshop.
Contact: Susan Protected content
- Attach a recent photo of you
- Note in your CV what work schedule (part-time or full-time) you are interested in
- Your salary expectation.
*Company will provide all the necessary documents to acquire a working visa once the candidate is hired as a full time employee.