US-Pacific Rim International Inc. (USPRI)
US-Pacific Rim International, Inc. (USPRI) is a market entry consulting company with an office in Beijing, China. For almost a decade, USPRI has provided practical, hands-on support to help international companies market and sell their products, technologies and services in China. In addition, we are excited about our recent launch of a China Outbound investment service that aims to match Chinese investors with investment opportunities abroad
What sets USPRI apart from other China market entry consulting companies is that we execute and manage marketing and sales for companies in the Chinese market. The services provided by our experienced team of sales and technical professionals give our clients the ability to achieve the results they desire with maximum efficiency.
For more details please refer to our website: Protected content
The Marketing/Business Development Intern will work on a variety of projects including:
- Conducting market research to determine which industries have a strong
Protected content for US products in China
- Researching US companies in key industries to determine if they have the
Protected content to sell their products in China.
- Marketing USPRI’s services to US companies qualified to enter the Chinese
Protected content , as well as to developers and agents who wish to attract Chinese
Protected content to overseas investment opportunities.
- Assisting in the development, research for, and revision of marketing
Protected content , including website, brochure, newsletter articles, and other public
Protected content materials.
1. Native English speaker
2. Strong writing skills
3. Research skills
4. Good work ethic and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
5. Professional demeanor and ability to take on responsibility for projects and
Protected content initiative
6. Chinese language proficiency is not required but definitely preferred
7. We would like to find one intern that has web design capabilities, but this is
Protected content not a requirement for employment
Why Intern with USPRI?
While this is an unpaid opportunity, we truly believe that the experience you will glean from working with USPRI will be well worth your time. We treat our interns like full-time staff members, respecting your opinions, giving you a lot of responsibility and expecting you to be proactive and take initiative. In this job you will also gain exposure to the issues international companies face when trying to enter the Chinese market.
We are actively looking for interns and the position would be open as early as the week of August 6, though a start date later in August or in September is also fine. We would also prefer applicants that are looking for full-time employment but will definitely consider qualified part-time applicants as well.
If you are interested in interning with USPRI, please send your resume and cover letter to Will Solomon at Protected content . We look forward to hearing from you.