Join now

Business Student Seeking Internship (Beijing)

Hi! I am a Chinese-American, fluent in both Mandarin and English.

I wish to find a summer internship position, in Beijing (as I have family there), to build my experiences. At the beginning of summer Protected content , I will have graduated from high school and will have just turned 18. Though young, I am not lacking in professional, educational, and creative experiences. Rather than simply a high school graduate, I will enter college with over 80 credit hours already completed (rewarded from college classes as well as AP credits). I also have various experiences in part-time jobs, internships, volunteer work, and leadership positions.

As of right now (December Protected content , I have already been accepted to my intended university, the University of Texas at Austin, in the Red McCombs School of Business and the Plan II Honors Program. I will be studying Business (Accounting/Finance) and International Relations as I enter my first year of college, but the internship I am looking for does not have to be restricted to these two fields. I have interest and various degrees of experience in the following general fields: business, visual art, design, education/tutoring, health sciences, hospitality/customer service, etc.

A paid internship is preferable, but experience and exposure to the career field is my first priority. I am willing to work full hours in this internship, for up to 3 months. I hope to utilize and present my current skills as well as learn and further establish more skills.

I would really appreciate any advice as to where I may apply or where I should be searching to find openings. I have a CV prepared and ready for any possible opportunities.

Thank you in advance!!