Join now

Can I enroll in a Doctoral program on a work visa (Beijing)

Help! I was wondering does anyone knows if its possible to enroll in a doctoral program here in Beijing and still work as a teacher on my working visa?

I know that student visas exist but I can not change my visa because I am working for a school and have a 2 year contract and I would like to go to school.

Beijing Forum