Join now
Log in Join

Career Opportunities for Canadians- Immigration (Beijing)

Canada needs more Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) overseas to help potential immigrants to successfully come to Canada.

ONLY Canadian citizens or permanent residents can become RCICs.

Watch a video:
Protected content

Testimonial from a Canadian living in Hong Kong:
Protected content

For more information on how to become a RCIC, please contact
Protected content

Beijing Forum