Join now

China Unicom (Beijing)

Views

After having temporary pre-paid number, me and my husband decided to take monthly package from china unicom for our mobile phone. It costs us around Protected content per month and we are ok with the offered package. However, when we asked their staff how does the payment system work with our mobile number, we didn`t receive clear information about it since the lady only spoke limited english. We only had to pay 45 RMB for the micro sim card at that time. So, we don`t know whether they will send us the billing statement or we have to deposit money in advance (like our home phone and internet).

Today, I tried to make an international call and it didn`t work :-( I called their CS and the lady told me that my number is not registered for an international call and I have to have at least 200RMB and call them back again to request for opening the international call.

Now I am really confused, Didn`t I take the monthly package ? How can I insert Protected content in my mobile number, do I have to use pre paid voucher to upload it ?

Guys, if any of you knows anything about the china unicom system, help me pleaseeee....

Thanks in advance

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners