Chinese Sales Manager (Beijing)
We are an International fast growing company in the retail food market. Our branded products can be found worldwide in Retail Chains and also in the Foodservice sector. For our activities in China we want to appoint a
Chinese Sales Manager
to join and assist in our current development and future expansion plans, reporting directly to the parent company, which is based in Europe.
Main responsibilities will be to:
- Present and sell company products to current and potential clients
- Establish beneficial and long-term relationship with current and new customers
- Gain listings for new products, expand distribution and
- Take a category approach in the development of each account in the Chinese market and,
- Execute and monitor marketing & promotional activities.
- Knowledge of English language
- Experience in Sales - preferably a FMCG sales professional with experience dealing with grocery retail accounts
- Proven ability to grow sales materially through personal and team performance
- Combined strategic but start up company operational mindset
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to enter a dynamic company and develop both personally & professionally with performance linked incentives.
The company offers:
- Huge output potential and development opportunity, opportunity to grow with the organization
- Challenging and interesting work
- High quality brands
- Motivating salary package with excellent incentives depending on sales results
- Good working environment, open and flexible management
- Abroad travel opportunities
Please send your CV in English or Chinese to Protected content