Join now

Co-operation in EU; event co-ordination (Beijing)

Hi everyone!

I'm a Lithuanian girl currently living and working in Beijing. So far this big city is a bit too overwhelming to me even though it's already my third time in China. Anyways, this time I am not sure how long I will stay here, since I'm very concerned about pollution. I am thinking on moving back to Europe, considering the possibility of London, though I guess I will stay in Beijing at least until the end of November and maybe even whole winter. So I am wondering if there are some people/companies that are looking for business opportunities in Europe and need some help. Maybe we could work it our together and I could be a link between you and Europe.

By the way, as long as I am still here I would be more than glad to meet people and share ideas about big city life, career opportunities, free-time activities. Hopefully I will be able to make a network of interesting people here in Beijing which would make my stay here more pleasant! I would be so excited if I could assist with event management, organizing of events and all other nice stuff!

If you have any valuable information or care to meet me please email me: Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners