Copy Editor (Beijing)
United Family Healthcare is looking for an ambitious yet experienced full-time copy editor to join our multicultural team in Beijing.
You are able to consistently generate excellent, creative copy; you are fast and accurate in content editing.
- To support our current Manager in handling project management, copy-writing, and editing needs for the entire organization, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Mongolia, and Qingdao.
- Working closely with designers to create and refine marketing materials to their finished products.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team on creative direction and other project aspects.
- Any other special tasks or project the Marketing Manager requires.
- Bachelor degree or above in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related major
- Native English speaker (UK / US / Canada / Australia / South Africa, etc)
- 2 years of corporate copy-writing or freelance editing experience
- A hard worker and a team player
- Good Mandarin skills are a strong advantage (HSK 4 and above)
CV to Protected content