Join now

cute puppy of 3 months ready for adoption--no cost (Beijing)

This little puppy is currently living in the home of Ms. Zhang, a private individual who has rescued dogs for the last 10 years and have over 60 dogs in her Changping home. She tries to adopt out all the puppies who have not grown attached to her. Recently she just rescued this little puppy, abandoned literally when she can hardly crawl, so she is now barely 1 month or 1 month and half. She also has other puppies between ages of 6 months to 1 year.

she is clearly a mix and no telling what she will look like. however, according the owner's experience, she will grow to about a pug size, so a small sized dog. The rescuer only asks that you are a dog lover and not discriminant against mixed breed. She asks that you will treat the puppy well and never ever abandon her. she would be ideal for a family. And if you do not plan to live in this country for ever, you would be willing to take her with you when you move.

I live around chaoyang park, but I will take you to her changping home if you are interested in looking at the puppy. If you do not like her, no obligation of course. I do not have a car, so if you do not drive either, we will take the subway and the bus together. but the on the way back, you will need to hire a tax. this shelter is outside north 5th ring road. is about 70 rmb on the taxi.

please write to me at my email Protected content for emails and we can also talk on the phone for any additional information you need. thank you

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners