Join now

DVD Sale! Chinese-Korean-Movies-Games-TV-Equipmen (Beijing)

I have literally thousands of DVDs I've been collecting for years. I'm moving my content to pure digital media now, so I no longer need the DVDs. I'm selling all of them as well some equipment.

Portable 8" DVD Player +SD/MMC Reader, with Case, Cables, Wall & Car Charger (compatible with all voltages), Screen Cleaner, and Remote Control

Protected content Movie DVDs

Protected content Movie DVDs*
11 Korean TV Series DVDs *

24 Thai Movie DVDs

43 Cartoon & Anime DVDs **

26 American TV Series DVDs **

87 PC Games **

304 DVD Holder / Binder

* I have an excel list with all the Korean movies listed, as well as their Korean and English name, year, and genre.
** I have a list of DVDs for each respective category (Cartoon/Anime, TV Series, and PC Games).

NOTES:
All these DVD groups are in their own DVD Binder (each binder holds between Protected content 500 DVDs), except the smaller groups which might be in the same binder. I prefer to sell whole binders at a time if possible. I will not sell individual DVDs. All non English DVDs include English subtitles. DVD formats include normal DVD5/9 (VIDEO_TS) as well as divx, xvid, mkv, and the other usual PC video formats.

Just about any offer would be accepted. Email Protected content , or wechat mr_spixe if interested. I can also provide lists of the ** groups above if you request. I live in Xiamen (been here for 12 years), but shipping to Beijing would be reasonably cheap, I reckon Protected content .

Beijing Forum