Join now

DVD Sale! Chinese-Korean-Movies-Games-TV-Equipmen (Beijing)

I have literally thousands of DVDs I've been collecting for years. I'm moving my content to pure digital media now, so I no longer need the DVDs. I'm selling all of them as well some equipment.

Portable 8" DVD Player +SD/MMC Reader, with Case, Cables, Wall & Car Charger (compatible with all voltages), Screen Cleaner, and Remote Control

Protected content Movie DVDs

Protected content Movie DVDs*
11 Korean TV Series DVDs *

24 Thai Movie DVDs

43 Cartoon & Anime DVDs **

26 American TV Series DVDs **

87 PC Games **

304 DVD Holder / Binder

* I have an excel list with all the Korean movies listed, as well as their Korean and English name, year, and genre.
** I have a list of DVDs for each respective category (Cartoon/Anime, TV Series, and PC Games).

All these DVD groups are in their own DVD Binder (each binder holds between Protected content 500 DVDs), except the smaller groups which might be in the same binder. I prefer to sell whole binders at a time if possible. I will not sell individual DVDs. All non English DVDs include English subtitles. DVD formats include normal DVD5/9 (VIDEO_TS) as well as divx, xvid, mkv, and the other usual PC video formats.

Just about any offer would be accepted. Email Protected content , or wechat mr_spixe if interested. I can also provide lists of the ** groups above if you request. I live in Xiamen (been here for 12 years), but shipping to Beijing would be reasonably cheap, I reckon Protected content .