English Teacher needed in Academy in Dongcheng Dis (Beijing)
A teaching opportunity in Dongcheng District, Beijing is available for Native English Speakers to start now. The position information includes the following:
1. Teach Chinese English Teachers
2. Give one or two lessons per semester to Chinese English Teacher. Then record these and put them on the district intranet for the teachers to watch when they have time.
3. Mark exercise books and final exams at the end of the semester
4. Record listening sections of the exercise books and final exams.
5. Record listening sections for the middle school English department Protected content per semester.
5. Attend lectures on Friday afternoons occasionally.
6. Do and edit lesson plans for teachers.
7. Create one simple exercise book each semester according to the students' textbook.
1. The monthly salary is Protected content to Protected content per month with accommodation depending on your qualifications
2. Protected content flight allowance will be paid after completing a one-year contract
3. Free health & accident insurance provided
Mondays all day in the office 8: 30 Am-5: 00 Pm
Wednesdays and Thursdays teach class to the teachers 1: Protected content 30 (the same class both days, for two different groups of teachers). The classes usually last Protected content .
Tuesday mornings observe classes at schools. Give feedback to the teachers on their language and pronunciation, and offer ideas or suggestions.
Native English speakers
Bachelor degree or higher education background
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Housing: Free-rent Apartment provided
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: Array
Work Location: Dongcheng, Beijing
Working hours: Mondays all day in the office 8: 30 Am-5: 00 Pm Wednesdays and Thursdays teach class to the teachers 1: Protected content 30 (the same class both days, for two different groups of teachers). The classes usually last Protected content .
Positions available: 1
- Teaching experience
- Accepted age range: 22 to 50
- Degree in any field
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African, Russian, Serbian, Dutch, Other , Colombia or French Passport holders
To apply visit this link:
Alternatively, send your CV, passport copy, certificates copy and photo to Protected content Protected content
Or for more details call: (China Protected content (UK Protected content