Join now

Enjoy spa/swimming in Jiuhuashanzhuang (九华山庄) (Beijing)

HI there,

I'll go for a relaxing spa/swimming in Jiuhuashanzhuang (九华山庄)in Changping district(Xiao Tang Shan area). This is the best natural mineral hot sping spa recreation center in Beijing. You are welcome to join me to enjoy spa/swimming. No time limitation on week days!

Spa/swmming there has both indoor and outdoor and you need to choose only one. I prefer to choose outdoors because it feels good with fresh air and breeze outside. Make sure you wear swimming cap if you want to swim in the vapoured swimming pool,which is terrific!There are pools with various herbal Chinese medicine which is GREAT to your health!Theare are also different Sauna rooms to get relaxation.

Meet Time: 9:30am
Date: I'm okay with any day of (23,24,25,26,May, all week days)
Meet up Location: entrance of Jiuhuashanzhuang (end stop of Protected content station)
What to bring: nothing but water and snacks (swimming cap is a must if you want to swim).

About ticket, the original price is Protected content , but you can get promoted ticket from Protected content or Protected content with price 82 to 98 yuan(6 yuan postage is not included).
I have some spare tickets and can give you for 85 yuan/each.

How to get there:

1.Take subway Line 5 to the stop TianTongyuan and change to bus Protected content the north end stop(entrance of Jiuhuashanzhuang)

or

2.Take subway Line 5 to the north end stop TianTongyuan North and change to bus Protected content 985 to Daliushu huandao, then walk 500m to east to the spa entrance.

You can take a look at:
Protected content

Send me email Protected content if you want to join.

Enjoy spa/swimming!

Susan

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners