European team needs Training and Sales Manager (Beijing)
Works closely with our Sales and Marketing teams within as well as outside China. He/she keep close relationship with selected developers and is their Representative in China. Take care of all relevant information and promotional material of the properties, provide internal and external trainings to partners and clients. Create special promotional schemes to support sales and product awareness.
1. Program updates & News about selected projects and any other related information of the country/developer
2. Property market research and analysis of competition, creating marketing strategy and communicate with Management.
3. Responsible for product development, controlling and update brochure and promotional material - Internal communication with S&M.
4. Coordination of Sales trips/meetings/calls with our Branch Offices (combined with Presentations during weekends)
5. Close communication with the developer and assure implementation of relevant new arrangements with Sales Team
6. Internal and external Training to partner companies and colleagues
7. Presentations to partners and clients as well as attendance on
8. Sales Representative of our own projects and/or of developers with agreements under exclusive rights
9. Accompany clients and make active sales - if required
10. Preparing of weekly activity reports, organise follow-ups and take necessary action - acting Key account manager for the developer
11. Able to take longterm posting outside China
12. Other duties assigned by the Management and department director
Qualifications（Education , work experience, language and skills)
1. Bachelor degree or above; 25 years old or above
2. Minimun 6 months overseas study or work experience, worked min. 6 month in managerial position in the company
3. Fluent English and preferably additional language of the destination; Chinese is an advantage
4. Office software proficiency
5. Sales and marketing skills, well developed destination knowledge, interest into legal matters, strong communication and intercultural skills, well organized and structured working ability, result orientated