Join now

Events in Beijing

Views

The FC (Fortune Connection) Club is happy to offer fellow Beijing Internations members discounts for our November Beijing events. We organise, in Beijing, two networking events per month and one monthly netbonding event. We additionally organise events in Shanghai and Hong Kong.

The Beijing networking events are on the second Tuesday of every month and are Career Development - Headhunter themed. That is to say looking for jobs and looking for staff. The next one of these events is on Tuesday 11 November and will be at the Zeta Bar (Hilton Beijing). You can register on-line Protected content or simply send me an email with your name and contact details. The previous event 14 Oct was attended by Protected content .

The Beijing networking events are on the fourth Tuesday of every month and are Business - Finance themed. The next one of these events is on Tuesday 25 November and will be at the D-Bar (Renaissance Beijing Capital). You can register on-line Protected content or simply send me an email with your name and contact details. The previous event 28 October was attended by Protected content .

The next netbonding event is on Saturday 8 November and is a day trip to Jinhaihu Lake and an Orchard for Persimmon Picking. These events are limited to one bus Protected content and the previous event was fully booked. You can find the information about this event Protected content but registration is ONLY by email.

If you would like to be added to our data base and to receive information about our forthcoming events please either reply by email and tell me that you wish to receive our emails or go to Protected content and register, for free, as a Beijing member.

Please contact me identify yourself as a Internations member so as to ensure that you get your discount. This offer is only valid for November events and expires 48 hours prior to each specific event.

Regards

Colin

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners