Experienced cultural trainer needed in Beijing
We are looking for cultural trainer for a client in Beijing, the trainees are a family from Germany, including a 11 years old girl, who are living in Park Ave Residence, No. 6 South Chaoyang Park Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing ( 北京市朝阳区朝阳公园南路6号公园大道小区).
This is an one day training arranged at weekend, 8 hours in total, the purpose is to help the family to better settled down in Beijing.
The training should cover certain type of topics. For example, Recognition of cultural variables and barriers, Skills and Strategies for Recognizing and Managing Culture Shock, the Impact of Country’s History on Values and Behavior, Geography and Regional Differences, Economy and Current Affairs, Impact of Religious Beliefs and Philosophy, Communication Style, Medical, Security and Safety Issues, Transportation and Local Services, Local Customs, Holidays and Travel, Specific Family and Spousal Concerns such as Childcare and Healthcare, Recreation and Leisure Time, Marketing and Shopping, etc.
We are going to provide a guideline, but the trainer needs to prepare all the training material by himself/herself.
The requirement for the trainer are:
• Previous experience in providing Cultural Training
• Trainers have either a degree, or have attended classes and/or seminars in Intercultural
Studies or related fields
• Home and Host Country experience is preferred but not required
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to tailor each program, based on client’s Needs Assessments
• Trainers must provide professional references
A contract will need to be signed before having the training started.