Join now

Facilation support for team workshop on Feb 4-5 (Beijing)

I will have a workshop with my team on Feb Protected content Beijing on internal topics related to our organisation & way of working (incl. soft topics). Main workshop language will be English - but with Chinese during discussions in small teams.

I can facilitate the workshop myself, but could also imagine to share this role with someone with reasonable facilitation experience. The ideal profile would be a female with a non-technical background (only to introduce a contrast to my all-male team of engineers).

The person should have some facilitation experience (collecting & clustering ideas from the team, diverging/converging/integrating topics, ...), but does not necessarily need to be a seasoned professional (for which I also do not have the budgets - fees to be negotiated). Total effort estimated 2.5-3 days (2 days workshop + preparation)

Let me know if you are interested or if you know someone. All further details by mail or phone. Final decision will mainly depend on whether we click (on a professional level, of course ;-)

Eike

Beijing Forum