Join now

Forced Visa Trip to Hong Kong (Beijing)

Hello InterNations:

I have been informed that I need to depart China and apply for a new visa.
I am looking to go to Hong Kong for this trip.

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent "English speaking" that can help me
book flights and hotel while in Hong Kong and,,,
A good agent in Hong Kong where I can apply for a new visa to China?

I have to leave Beijing by the 8th of October.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.



Beijing Forum