Foreign visitor benefits to a tire expo in Shandon (Beijing)
Thanks for taking your time to read through my following ads.
We here sincerely invite you to attend our coming Protected content 6th China (Guangrao) International Rubber Tire & Auto Accessory Exhibition (Official Website: Protected content , which will take place on 15th Protected content May Protected content Guangrao City, Shandong Province. Last year more than Protected content foreigners including people from Embassies, International Auto Associations, Medias, Foreign Auto Enterprises and Foreign Buyers were invited to attend the exhibition either as exhibitors or visitors. This year, we expect to look for more than Protected content foreigners to take part in the exhibition. Guangrao is a tire production base, 25% (one fourth) tires of China are produced in Guangrao.
1. Age above 23 years old.
2. Has interest in Auto and Rubber Tire Industry, or know people working in this industry in oversea.
3. Has ability to promote this exhibition in all possible ways
(Note: You do not need to buy anything during the exhibition, All we expect from you is to get to know our exhibition, products, services, which might result in creating your potential business opportunity)
Benefits we offer you:
1. Free Bus pick-up service from the following places and the way back:
➢ Beijing Capital International Airport and meeting point in downtown
➢ Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport;
➢ Qingdao Liuting Airport;
➢ Dongying Yongan Airport;
➢ Zibo Train Station;
2. Free hotel (Not confirmed yet, but 4 star at least, last year we checked in Dongsheng 5 Stars Hotel Protected content
3. Free Foods (3 meals per day, combined with Western and Chinese style food, as well as Halal food)
4. Free Exhibition ticket (VIP Guest) and some small souvenirs
5. Local tour traveling arrangement, but in your own expense
14th-May: Depart to Guangrao city, Stay first night in Guangrao
15th-May: Exhibition day 1, Stay second night in Guangrao.
16th-May: Exhibition day 2, Return back from Guangrao in the noon
(The full details will be sent to those who registered online at the end of April)
If you are interested, please click the link Protected content for the registration, and we will get back to you ASAP.