Hainan Airlines – International Flight Attendant R (Beijing)
Hainan Airlines – International Flight Attendant Recruitment
Hainan Airlines is currently looking to recruit International Flight Attendants for their new international destinations in North American expansion cities. Flight Attendants will be based in Beijing, China flying the US International routes.
All interested candidates are requested to apply by sending application and CV to Protected content no later than Saturday 22 November Protected content . Shortlisted candidates will be invited to face-to-face interview sessions in Beijing to be arranged in the last weeks of November. The initial training for hired candidates will commence in January Protected content .
Flight Attendant Responsibilities:
• Actively ensure the safety and comfort of customers
• Provide exemplary customer service to exceed customer expectations
• International cabin crew will primarily serve the flights between China and their home country and language
• Competent in handing difficult situations and problem solving
• Positive attitude, energetic and team player
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have at least have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Must be able to operate emergency equipment on all aircraft
• Fluent English (written and spoken) to accurately convey information to crew and passengers
• Must be willing to taking flexible work schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Competent in handling difficult situations, problem solving and complaint resolution
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
• Must be willing to be based in Beijing, China (There is possibility, international flight attendants could be transferred to overseas base later).
• Must pass a medical assessment according to the medical standard (NO.CCAR67FS) which is issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of China
• Must successfully complete our initial training program
• Previous Cabin Crew experience an advantage
• No visible tattoos, skin scar or human body arts
• The salary package will be negotiated in person when successfully passing application
Hainan Airlines Co., Ltd. was founded in January, Protected content Hainan Province, the largest special economy zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service. With their “Eastern Hospitality”, Hainan Airlines emphasizes “customer orientated” services, follows “SMILE” service guideline, delivers brand concept of “Cherished Experience”, presents new international brand image of “Eastern Beauty”, aspires to be world-class airline company and make prominent airline brand of China.