Join now

Halloween Party on the 29th or the 30th? Fri or Sa (Beijing)

Halloween Party on the 29th or the 30th? Fri or Saturday(this is a poll for the date)
Event: Halloween Party

Who: All those who would not let Halloween go by without grabbing the chance to show off their capacity for bizarre outfits or performance or simply scare the living sh*t out of other people.
Protected content In the past couple of parties I held(Christmas and also one last May), my apartment held about 35 to 40 people(all standing of course), but with costumes(some of which takes up space I imagine), I am going to guess 35 or so.

Where: Cecilia's, Sunshine Protected content subway stop(1 stop away from guomao) Other people who want to offer their apartment also great too!

When: That is for the poll to decide, either Friday 29th or Saturday 30th,2010!

What: 1. Dress, if not obscene, funny, outrageous, or sexy enough! then no entry(unless you bribe Cecilia with a single Protected content bill or an excellent, excellent, and I mean excellent, wine)

2. Basic soda drinks, some snacks and maybe a pumpkin soup or simple dish will be supplied(and most likely only available to those arriving early, unfortunately Cecilia usually do not have pocket or cooking utensils big enough to feed all Protected content arriving, as seen during last few parties)

3. Guests will bring their own beer or wine, as they prefer, or an appetizer, or a salad or a dessert, or whatever they like to eat or drink why gathering up the courage to speak to the gal in the dominatrix leather outfit! And if it is Saturday, you can have chance to cook up a Halloween dish with an eerie name hopefully.

4. most importantly outrageous costumes and music selection welcome too.

How: sign up by replying here, or best if write to me in my couchsurfing box AND INCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL and preferred date, so i can send out group email updates as the dates get closer.

I am going on business trip until next weekend, so thought I would put this out early. anyways, either one is fine with me. Friday tend to be easiest to plan, but not sure if you guys will have time enough to get costume together. So I am leaning toward Saturday.

REPLY TO THIS POST TO LET ME KNOW YOUR PREFERENCE FOR DATE AND YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL, AS WE GET CLOSER TO THE DATE, I WILL BE SENDING OUT EMAILS TO THOSE CONFIRMED FOR FINAL PARTY NOTICE ;) You can also write to me at Protected content , directly for rsvp.

THANKS

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners