Join now

Help! Need a Lawyer to mediate with school! (Beijing)

Hey, Can anyone give me information on how I can get a lawyer to mediate a situation between me and the school I work for? I am currently seeking to leave the school wo and begin working for another company in August. I have a valid working permit and expert certificate. In order to leave, I need my release form and expert certificate from them. The school has threatened and made life difficult for a teacher who is currently trying to leave and I am certain they will do the same to me. I want to be prepared. My contract ends on July 31st and I have intentions to continue working there until then. If for some reason, I do not wish to continue working there, I would like to be accompanied by a lawyer when I request my release form and expert certificate.

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners