Join now

Higher Education Dissertation Research (Beijing)

Greetings from the USA,

I am conducting research on the life experiences of expatriate educators living and teaching in a higher education setting in the People’s Republic of China. The research project focuses on understanding and documenting the lived experiences of North American expatriates who teach at colleges and universities in China. In addition, I am interested in understanding the adjustment process of expatriate educators who have lived in China and worked in higher education for a minimum of three years. Would you consider participating in this research study?

Your participation is voluntary and would consist of at least two 90-minute individual interviews with me as a doctoral student from Azusa Pacific University. I will conduct the interviews in person while I am in the People’s Republic of China during a trip in November Protected content . We will meet at a location of your choosing (e.g., your home, or a nearby quiet on- or off-campus location) and that is convenient for you. Again, this is completely voluntary and you can choose whether or not you want to participate. You may also choose to withdraw from the study at any time. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about this research. Thank you for considering this request.

Gratefully,
Curtis Cline, Ph.D. Candidate
Azusa Pacific University
Department of Higher Education
Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners