Hiring an Assistant Manager - BMW Diplomatic Sales (Beijing)
- To promote nationally the sale of BMW products to the Diplomatic community and international organizations on behalf of, or in conjunction with, the Importers and dealers in China.
- To develop business opportunities and to become involved in the Diplomatic community.
- To recommend, develop and manage business processes and specific inquiries, quotations and customers' needs.
Major Responsibilities: Protected content
- Capable of completing the whole sales process independently (Follow up leads, help on purchase decision, order in system, track status, arrange test drives, and all related documentary work). Protected content
- Contribute to define sales targets and potential, and prepare regular sales reports.
- Visit regularly embassies & consulates nationwide, to introduce the Diplomatic programs and products, to establish relationships with decision makers for official cars in embassies and international organizations. Protected content
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect to all vehicles and processes. Protected content
- Assist in organizing marketing & event activities, and coordinate with related departments. Protected content
- Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis, monitor their actions, and make appropriate proposals for corresponding BMW activities.
- Support transaction processing and help building bridges between the members of involved local and central departments. Protected content
- Assess regularly the local regulations (mainly duties & taxes) which concern the purchase and sales for Diplo entities or individual diplomats.
- Assist in budget planning process. Protected content
- Manage, follow up and handle on customer complaints.
- Administration related works. Protected content
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager Protected content
Qualifications: Protected content
- Business related bachelor’s degree required.
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in an additional European language (German, Spanish, and French) is desirable. Spanish preferred.
- Excellent PC skills, MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with people of diverse cultural backgrounds and educational levels. Protected content
- Strong team-player with a high level of energy and drive to achieve team and personal targets.
- Disciplined, well organized, with excellent attention to details and a customer oriented mindset.
- High performance capability, above-average motivation, self-control and problem-solving competence. Protected content
- Chinese driver's license is a must. Protected content
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Sales. Preferably in the automotive industry, or with a strong passion for automobiles.
- Diplomatic Sales experience is an advantage.
Job available asap, based in Beijing, China
Send CV and cover letter in English to: Protected content