Hiring: English speaking teacher in BJ/SH etc. (Beijing)
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Teacher
1. Learn and administer the appropriate curriculum for children in your care for both classroom and outdoor activities, in accordance with age appropriate objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
2. Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care.
3. Maintain confidentiality with information shared by owner, administration, teachers, staff and families.
4. Report any suspected child abuse to owner or administrator. You are a mandated reporter.
5. Maintain all appropriate daily records.
6. Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care. This includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth.
7. Document incidents and accidents appropriately for the administrators’ approval.
8. Arrange the classroom environment in accordance to program goals.
9. Meet all Quality Assurance and Education Best Practice Guidelines.
10. Stay current on and meet all licensing regulations.
1. Four-year degree in early childhood education or related area.
2. Speaking English as native language.
3. Working knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children, typically gained by working two year or more in a school or preschool setting.
4. Knowledge of safety practices as they relate to infant/toddler/preschool/school age children.
5. Good written and oral communications skills.
6. Infant, Child and Adult CPR/First Aid certified at time of hire or achieve certification within 30 days from date of hire.
7. Employment conditional upon results of the following:
o Satisfactory criminal background check for child care centers
o Satisfactory Drug Screen
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other cities in PRC.
contact: Dichun (wechat: Protected content