Hiring: Online Marketing Executive (Beijing)
LTL Mandarin School is an established, quickly growing and very successful Chinese Language School with locations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We aim to offer the highest teaching quality possible to our students and help them to succeed in truly mastering Chinese.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work in our Online Marketing department.
Job role includes…
- Overseeing marketing activity at LTL and initiating/developing new projects as a senior team member
- Managing the content on our website Protected content and our other language versions of this
- Working on the SEO of our websites
- Enhancing our online profile in forums, with guest blogging and with website link partnerships.
- Managing our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Creating small YouTube videos with students about China and studying Chinese for social media
- Blog writing for LTL on the subjects of Life in China, learning Chinese and Chinese culture.
- Updating and management of online profiles and listing sites that promotes LTL and its products
- Support of admin and sales activities in Beijing
- Fluent English speaker (native English preferred)
- Good writing ability
- Experience working with/updating blogs or websites
- Experience with social network posting on a number of networks, preferably for a business.
- Some understanding of SEO required
- An interest in China and Chinese Culture required
- Knowledge of Wordpress preferred
- Experience creating YouTube videos an advantage
- Ability to speak languages an asset
This is a full-time position with competitive salary and bonus opportunities
Please email through your cover letter, CV and availability to Protected content