How to set up an Offshore Company in the UAE? (Beijing)
Please let me first briefly introduce myself. My name is Yolanda and I work for the consulting company Registratour FZE. We are the registered agent of Ras Al-Khaimah Investment Authority, UAE. We are specialized in the incorporation, administration and management of Offshore Companies in the UAE. We set up Offshore Companies, provide the registered address, set up meetings for clients with bankers for opening bank accounts in the UAE, and legal service.
You can see more about us at Protected content .
My task in our company is finding enterpreneurs worldwide for setting up companies. If your company has any plans to start or expand your business in the UAE, we would be glad to walk you through all the steps for Offshore Company Registration in the UAE.
Our one stop shop setup provides a quick and efficient system for setting up and licensing a company and offers you the perfect solutions at low operating costs.
Now why do people want to set up companies in the UAE?
· It legally minimizes any type of tax burdens so that it improves one's wealth management;
· It enables individuals to achieve asset protection offshore;
· Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information;
· It gives a greater ease of operation;
· Easy and effective set up, the time required for setting up an Offshore Company takes as little as 24hr;
· Minimum one director, one shareholder and one secretary required (Can be the same person);
· The availability of Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA);
· Low start-up costs;
· 100% foreign ownership;
· It does not require the shareholder/director to be physically present in the UAE for incorporation;
· Annual Audit Report not required to be submitted to the Authority;
Are you interested now? Please kindly let me know!