HR Director - International Education (Beijing)
Leading organisation in the Asia-Pacific region, Wisdom International Education Group (WIEG) boasts several Montessori Kindergarten and International schools across China, plus a Montessori Teacher Training Institute in Beijing. Please visit Protected content and Protected content to find out more.
For our HQ in Beijing, we are seeking an experienced HR senior leader to guide our team of 10 professionals, strategically plan, direct and coordinate all HR activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bilingual candidate who is able to take the lead of the Group's HR teams and successfully carry out the following duties:
- Organise and establish the human resources management system and related management systems, and improve employee handbook and labor contracts.
- According to the development of the Group, set an internal organisational framework for the establishment of the Human Resources Department and make timely adjustments.
- Group’s recruiting, training, performance evaluation and system of salary standard.
- Guide and supervise the Group to set up subsidiary companies, position management, departmental functions and job description paper work.
- Set up employees’ training plans and implement training programmes; organise the completion of training work and follow-ups.
- Improve the performance appraisal system, organise and guide the implementation of performance assessment in different departments and solve the problems in the assessment process.
- Compile and control the annual cost budget of HR department in order to meet the goal of human resource planning.
- Solve employees’ complaints, handle labor disputes and deal with problems in a timely manner.
- Participate in and guide the daily work of the Human Resources Department and improve the overall working quality of human resources employees.
- Complete other works assigned by the Chairlady.
- Bachelor degree or above
- (Near) native English and Chinese speaker
- Over 5 years work experience as HR Director
- Experienced in group management and knowledge of China's labor market
- Preferred: experience in educational institutions and multi-cultural working environments (e.g. international schools)
- Emphatic communicator and great team player
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent salary, based on experience and educational background
- Housing allowance
- International health insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Free dependant tuition at our MSB
Please email your CV and a short motivation letter at Protected content