Invite to Attend International Paintings and Calligraphy Festival
Invite to Attend China Eternal Happiness Temple International Paintings and Calligraphy Festival
The festival will be held in Ruicheng, Shanxi Province, China. Ruicheng is famous for Taoism and its wonderful murals. The Festival is hosted by China Fine Artists Association, China Calligraphy Association, and local government.
The organizing committee is calling for works from around the world.
1. The contributor must be over 18 years old.
2. The contents should be healthy with creative thoughts.
3. The works can be Chinese national paintings, calligraphy, oil painting, and others. For paintings and calligraphy works, the size should be in the range of 1.3-2m.
4. The following information should be provided at the lower right corner on the back of your works with pencil writing: name, sex, age, post code, address, email, and phone.
5. CV and detailed introduction to the works should also be provided.
The deadline is 31 July, Protected content .
The organizing committee will organize experts to select:
Top Protected content (the author will receive award of RMB3000/ piece for calligraphy and RMB5000/piece for painting);
200 excellent works(the author will receive award of RMB2000/ piece for calligraphy and RMB3000/piece for painting);
And Protected content for exhibit (the works will be put into the collection).
The award winners will have the opportunity to attend the opening ceremony free of charge with transport, accommodation, and meals are undertaken by themselves.
The assessment fee is USD 10 per piece.
Please send your works to: Rm. No. 5, Floor 11, Dangzhengdalou, Ruicheng, Shanxi Province Protected content