Join now

Internships for Spanish and Latin Americans (Beijing)

Hi everybody,

My company “Study Key China” offers programs for people that want to come to China to study. We are currently aiming the Spanish and Latin American markets.

All our programs include mandarin courses in Universities and Language Schools in Beijing, an internship program, tourist activities and a comprehensive package of services to help the students settle themselves down in China and count with permanent bilingual assistance.

The people that hire our services to come to study in China have different profiles, but in general they have graduated from university, many of them have studied a master and have working experience. All of them can speak English and Spanish and maybe a third European language. In average, their level of Mandarin is lower intermediate.

As mentioned, the programs include internships. So I will like to know if your company or the one you work for could be interested in having our students as interns. The internship periods could be from one to six months, depending on the company´s needs and the student´s goals.

As you know, internships are not only a great opportunity for the students to learn the business environment in China, but companies can also benefit from the students educational and working background.

I really hope that you find my proposal interesting. If you find it more convenient, you can email me to Protected content

Best regards,
Martha Ferro