It's cold! it's winter! it's mulled wine time……..
What is a mulled wine??
- In Germany they call it Gluhwein
- In Sweden they call it Glog
- In France they call it Vin Chaud…….. (Hot Wine)
- And in the States they call it Mulled Wine
But no matter what you call it
It tastes great, it's Christmassy, it's velvety and fruity, and above all its texture mixed with selected spices gives it and exquisite taste, especially during winter time………
It's much better than coffee or tea, it keeps you warm cheerful and always puts you in a good mood.
It's perfect for a tête à tête evening with your lover, or for an intimate party celebration, or even alone when you feel the word is turning around and you want to be on top of it.
I'm organizing Free Mulled wine tasting (2 sample cups of mulled wine per person) for groups of 8 to 10 people at a time, if interested feel free to join us, bring your friends along and have a good time.
Phone: Protected content
e-mail me at: Protected content
Or you can also visit the website Protected content and choose your schedule on-line.
- Free tasting dates are twice a week, (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 7:00 PM to 10 PM Protected content Registration only)
- Guest list is limited to 8 to 10 people per presentation.
Please don't hesitate to call me if you need more information