Hi there, I'm looking for an IT job in Beijing, if you or your company needs somebody in IT please have a look on my professional background. Thanks
5 years of experience in a global telecommunications corporation. Familiar with ISP side technologies, had the position of Data Network Analyst, the main responsibilities were monitoring and emergency implementations, all in a national scope; the tasks were all checked from a technical support Data Center in collaboration with field engineers, implied a level of technical leadership. Possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of different technologies and protocols for data communications such as TCP/IP, ATM, Frame Relay, MPLS. Knowledge on Linux OS, Cisco products, Alcatel switches, Huawei switches, SDH, PDH and Optic fiber links. Also, direct non-technical client support and Costumer service were skills learned and applied during this period.
* Computer Science
* Language Consultant, Localization, Translation (Beijing / China)
- Localization for the Spanish speaking market for Android and Window Phone OS. - Transcription for Windows Phone Mango project
- Transcription for Xbox project
- Worked in Nokia Lumia, Huawei (Android) and Foxit PDF projects
- Reverse engineering. Validating language translations and searching for possible layout mistakes. Translation English - Spanish.
For college degree paper the problem of "interference radiation AM (Amplitude Modulation) had over the copper pair and its negative influence on broadband technology" was studied. This technology uses the traditional copper pair of old Analog telephones to bring Internet and telephony to the customer on the same copper cable, was low cost technology which intended to increase the use of an old telephony grid. The assignment was to write a manual for field technicians so they could have the theoretical and practical tools to solve real problems related to interferences in telecommunications.
The college education received focused on the theory and practice with strong emphasis on math, computer science, electronic design and humanities.
- Results and leadership oriented mindset and fast learning ability.
Phone: Protected content