JOIN US ON THE ROAD FROM START-UP TO GLOBAL PLAYER
Meltwater Group | China
We are currently looking for ambitious recent graduates or final year students to join our trainee program in Beijing.
A Leading Global SaaS Company
MThe Meltwater Group is a privately held software company founded in Norway in Protected content to challenging existing business models by introducing disruptive technologies and building a powerful, global sales infrastructure.
Meltwater is the global leader in the field of electronic media monitoring, delivering a cutting edge Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to more than 18,000 thousand corporate clients in more than 20 countries around the world.
Your ideal qualifications:
• University degree (any discipline)
• Strong academic results
• Natural leadership qualities
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for success
• Track record for meeting goals and deadlines
• Passion for business development & consultative sales
Are you excited by:
• Constant personal and professional challenges?
• Consulting with different industries and departments?
• Negotiating with business executives of all levels?
• Quickly gaining responsibility and autonomy?
• Developing your entrepreneurial mindset
Do you have what it takes?
Springboard Your Career
Meltwater offers a diverse range of ever-expanding professional opportunities, without walls or glass ceilings. The majority of Meltwater employees begin their careers as Sales Consultants, then progress through our entry-level management positions. At Meltwater, individuals have the opportunity to grow and move up in the management.
Sales Consultant – Sales consultants learn how to do business on a very fundamental level. They manage their own leads and drive the full sales cycle from prospecting, to negotiations, to close. Sales consultants manage quotas under the mentorship of their manager and upon delivering successful results, have the opportunity to move into entry-level management.
Sales Manager – Sales managers take on responsibility for a portion of their office's success, managing the professional development and sales quotas of their entire team. They recruit, train and mentor new hires, further develop their own sales portfolios through outbound sales calls and drive the full sales cycle from prospect to close.
Managing Director – Managing directors recruit new employees, are responsible for their team's professional development, assume full profit/loss responsibility for their office, and conduct forecasting and sales reporting. In addition, managing directors attend and contribute to the quarterly forum of all managing directors in their region.
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious professionals who are eager to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the overall growth of the company, and be part of our expansion in Asia.
How to Apply:
1. Apply online at Protected content (recommend)
2. Or you can send your resume and application questionnaire (download at Protected content to Protected content
Application Closing Date: March 2nd Protected content
Beijing Interview Date: March 7th&8th
• March 7th and 8th (1st Round – Group session and Final Round – Individual Interview).
Contact our recruitment team: Protected content
Find us on LinkedIn: Protected content
Visit our Employee Blog: Protected content