Junior Sales or BD associate for East-Asian market
A junior sales or BD associate is a young but ambitious professional responsible for the business expansion in Greater China, Japan and/or South Korea.
Infiniti Research is a global customized market intelligence firm with offices in the US, Canada, UK, India and China. Founded in Protected content , Infiniti Research have the experience in conducting complex research assignments and serving clients across the globe. The China branch office of Infiniti Research is growing its business at a fast pace and is in need of new team members to sustain this growth. As a sales Associate, you will have the chance to become the formal member of our Beijing team and quickly grow up into a senior position as long as your performances are on par. While this is an entry job and extensive training will be provided, the candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, and professional, and understand that a high level of confidentiality and discretion is required in all the work we do.
1. Working directly with market leaders on the phone or via email to promote the products and services provided by Infiniti Research
2. Meeting monthly and quarterly sales target after the probation period
3. Working with other teams in our Beijing and overseas offices to address and resolve the client’s questions, concerns and issues
4. Researching and problem solving in order to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
5. Industry and product related continual learning
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree from a top undergraduate program
2. A few years working experience in a research, consulting environment or in a large company preferred but not required
3. At least SOME experience in B2B sales is a must
4. Fluency in English and either (or both) Korean and Japanese is mandatory with Cantonese or Mandarin as a strong plus
5. Good interpersonal skills, including telecommunication and presentation skills, having the ability to convince over the phone
6. Self-starter with excellent time management and project management skills, willing to learn new things quickly and independently
7. Good Microsoft Office skills
8. The candidate should already be living in Beijing and must already hold or be eligible for a Chinese Employment Visa if not a PRC national.
1. We provide a competitive salary along with significant sales bonus upon completion of monthly sales target
2. An international work environment in a growing consulting company already established in 3 different continents with locations such as Chicago, Toronto or London
3. Fast growth opportunities for the right candidates
Leave me a private message if you are interested