Join now

Leadership Workshop, Business Networking (Beijing)

Klemmer & Associates are holding a seminar towards the end of the month Oct. 28th at Jinshide International Conference Center, Tenglong Dasha.

K&A is an American company through hard work with local enthusiasts is making their way to China. Protected content

Protected content

Do you want to find how to explore your beliefs around how to solve challenges, Eliminate Procrastination to achieve goals quickly, increase the effectiveness of meetings, maximize personal productivity, achieve exceptional results within 30 days, or would just like to meet like minded business oriented individuals? Then the Champions Workshop is the place for that.

The Champions Workshop is a preview of the Personal Mastery Seminar. Attendees will be given an opportunity to enroll and will be given a significant discount for taking immediate action.

Being new to the Chinese market K&A is trying to build its client base. That is where I come in it is my job to get as many people as possible to come and attend the workshop. With that said if you have any questions, or would like to know how you can get tickets to the event, or have any other questions just let me know.

I hope to see you there!

Email: Protected content

PS: We also invite you to join in Awakening the Dreamer program of PACHAMAMA and promote the environmental protection project together.