We are hiring! Contact me if interested: yolanda. Protected content
As an award-winning Members-only luxury lifestyle management and concierge service offering 24/7 lifestyle assistance in more than 60 cities around the world, Quintessentially Lifestyle ( Protected content ) is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group with a global concierge service. Quintessentially Lifestyle was founded in the United Kingdom in Protected content to this day, continues to define the meaning of luxury. Speaking over 35 languages, our multinational team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest quality lifestyle management with specialist advice, insider access and exclusive benefits.
Hours of work:
Contractual hours are from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
Our private clients (Members) are based around the globe, and will contact their personal Lifestyle Manager to place a variety of lifestyle & leisure-related requests for assistance.
The Lifestyle Manager must provide a tailored and customized, communication with their Members, ensuring the Member feels as though they are receiving the 1:1 personalised service they have been sold and expect.
This involves informing the Member of anything that, according to their Members profile and preferences may be of interest to them as well as researching and arranging, on their behalves: Travel, restaurant & club bookings; health & beauty requests; gift ideas; tickets to all types of events and much more.
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
The Lifestyle Manager will be responsible for delivering & maintain exceptional service levels by:
· Protected content with their Members for introduction to the service and at any other stage throughout the Membership as requested by the Member – with a view to ‘really getting to know’ the Member;
· Protected content that their remit of Members’ needs are being dealt with promptly, or handled with sensitivity, regardless of being current Owner of request. (see Member Assistance-related section below);
· Protected content and maintain appropriate Member profile groupings by interest, likes & dislikes; to provide a data mine of relevant and up to date information;
· Protected content customised, personalised, tailored suggestions when fulfilling requests, in accordance to their Members’ known preferences & likings – exhibiting good Member relationships & genuine care for their welfare;
· Protected content the exclusive nature and the up-market image of Q on all appropriate occasions, especially externally, selectively ensuring that focus is maintained on the target market at all times;
· Protected content number of Members the Lifestyle Manager will be ‘assigned’ to handle depends solely on experience and capability.
General – Member Assistance-related:
· Protected content handling all incoming lifestyle & leisure-related requests & enquiries from Members in accordance with the company standard ‘Golden Rules of Member Assistance’ –
o Adhering to Company standard phone greeting – with appropriate Member address & consistent levels of courtesy;
o Selecting appropriate form of Member communication – based on effectiveness, swift resolution & Members’ preference;
o Keeping Member updated regularly, set deadlines for updates & meet them or provide new update deadline in advance of current one expiring;
o Providing realistic & on-the-spot assessment of timeframe in which to complete request & manage expectation accordingly;
o Logging each and every action in Q Force CRM database – aim for your colleagues to be able to take over from you in your absence;
o Following up with Member post-request & obtain feedback – and communicating to relevant parties (Line Manager, Bus Dev, Supplier directly);
o Keeping file in Q Force CRM database up to date and complete mandatory fields, prior to closing accurately as per type & conclusion of request;
o Updating Member information in Member Record in Q Force – additional notes of preferences & profile, passport, ID card #, mileage cards, preferred guest program #’s;
o Liaising with Head of Member Assistance to ensure all Q Force-related housekeeping, resulting from management reports, is updated & corrected according to instruction within the agreed upon deadline.
o Providing quality suggestions – in keeping with Q-standard & after cross referencing to check accuracy of information;
o Asking intelligent, category-related questions – become familiarised with ‘category criteria’ so it becomes 2nd nature (what questions to ask when receive certain request types to ensure in line with Members’ needs);
o Obtaining Member’s criteria at first contact – avoiding time delays due to missing data;
o Taking initiative & Going the Extra Mile – anticipate additional services & requirements depending on request type (hotels, airport transfers, spas, early/late check in, restaurant reservations);
o Sending clear final email confirmations – to include all details of booking contact person, booking reference, cancellation policy).
· Protected content experience in the hotel industry is advantages.
· Protected content a minimum of Protected content customer service in any of the following areas: executive support, customer service, guest relations, lifestyle and/or account management, luxury travel and leisure;
· Protected content good knowledge of worldwide travel and luxury products/services, especially in the Asia-Pacific region;
· Protected content a confident and proactive team-player as well as independent worker;
· Protected content a fast learner – ability to adapt to new processes in a rapidly changing environment;
· Protected content a creative problem solver and have top-notch organisational skills
· Protected content reliable – time keeping is crucial to this role;
· Protected content manage requests from initiation to completion – project management is key
· Protected content written & oral communication with STRONG FLUENCY in English and Mandarin. Other Asian languages advantageous
· Protected content broad skill set from creative problem solving
· Protected content organisation and efficiency
· Protected content to overseas cultures and environments
· Protected content ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritize in order to meet deadlines
· Protected content good attitude, excellent inter-personal skills and telephone manner
· Protected content attention to detail
· Protected content of responsibility and maturity
· Protected content for the work completed
· Protected content polished appearance
· Protected content in dealing with confidential information