Director of Business Development
Executive Search Consultant
PCI Executive Search Consultants is a top-leading executive search firm with operations in Greater China area. Since more than 19 years we are successfully providing international customers with the best executive candidates in China for their top positions.
PCI is also part of IIC Partners Executive Search Worldwide which is ranked as one of the top global search organizations with more than 60 offices within more than 40 countries around the globe.
Practice areas include energy, manufacturing, finance/venture capital, IT/hi-tech, semiconductor, healthcare, automotive and consumer/retail industries.
Location: PCI-Beijing Office
The position: Director of Business Development
• Target on the foreign enterprises (mainly the European companies) in developing the Search Assignment business opportunities.
• Works together with the Research team(s) to establish the search strategies and target pools, conducts comprehensive searches, and presents the short-listed candidates for clients’ selection.
• Assists and obtains the cross-border referrals (search assignments) from the partner offices worldwide and ensures the successful placement and recurring assignments.
• Achieves the assigned revenue target and promotes firms’ image through effective external marketing with the targeted industrial audiences and internal marketing among the IIC Partner Offices.
Required Competencies and Experience
• With more than 10 years working experiences abroad in various business disciplines (Sales/Marketing, Finance, and Human Resource preferred).
• Have relevant corporate working experience within Life Science, Consumer & Retail or Energy industries is a “big Plus”.
• More than 2-year residence in China (Beijing preferred), with some level of Mandarin capability.
• Fluent European (preferable – German, or French, or Italian) and English skill.
• Mature characteristics with aggressive working attitude and “quality-mind” behaviors.
• Good at “time management”, “Business Presentation”, and computer skills (MS Office).
If these requirements fit to your profile, please send your CV to Mr. Norman Chang email: