Join now

Looking for a easygoing roommate @ JianDeMen (L10) (Beijing)

In the first week of November my current roommate will be leaving Beijing. That leaves me all alone in our amazing apartment in Jiandemen - Protected content meters, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony. The apartment is on the 18th floor of a nice 24-floors family-kinda-building with parking lot in the basement. The rent we have to share together is Protected content , so approximately Protected content . It's like 200m from the subway-station JianDeMen (line Protected content Houhai, Nanlouguxiang, Sanlitun (30RMB cab-ride) and Wudaokou (20RMB cab-ride) are easily reached ;) The apartment is right next to the Carrefour and there are many nice Chinese restaurants around.

Also, the living room in our apartment is relatively big, so I am looking for someone who would not just be spending time in his bedroom, doing… whatever. I'd prefer an easy-going guy/girl who'd be up for a drink / party occasionally (not too much, not too little).

About me, I'm a 22 year old dutch guy working at a Chinese Company. Well.. you can just check my Facebook. Considering my Chinese is not up to conversational standards at this time, I am looking for someone who is (also) fluently in English or Dutch.
Please let me know asap if you're interested. ( Protected content )

Beijing Forum