Hi, I'm new here, and this communuty seem to be very amazing.
So I try to find a job in a foreign or french company.
To whom It may Concern:
I'm Fabien, from France, working as an intern in a consulting company
about carbon market and sustainable development in Beijing. I'm
looking for a job opportunity within the environmental/sustainable
development field in Beijing.
My educational background:
- Master degree in Urban planning and environmental engineering in a
French University with a specialization on transportation, sustainable
mobility and sustaibale urbanism and construction. I also did a thesis
on " how to assess a sustainable cities for tropical zones"
- Bachelor degree in Urban Planning, Construction and Energy in a
French University with a specialization on Architecture and tropical
environment ( waste management, renewable energy, land use,
environmental audit and impact, econometric and cartograghy)
- Bachelor degree in Biology and biology of environment
- Beijing Tianqing Power International CDM1 Consulting Corporation
Limited- Clean Development Mechanism consulting in Carbon market,
Certified Emission Reductions and sustainable development (China)
- SARL Laboratory of Urban Ecology Reunion (LEU Réunion)- Research
department in sustainable urbanism and architecture agency (Reunion
island a French island)
- Reseach Laboratory of Physics and Mathematical Engineering for
Energy and Environment (PIMENT) - Department of Physics and
Mathematical Engineering for Energy and the Environment (Reunion
- Urbanism agency for the development of the City of Lyon - Urbanism
and urban planning agency in France
My mother language is french, i'm fluent in English and have some
basic notions of Spanish and Madarin (still learning).
Please let me know if someone have some advices or has heard some
opportunities from company. Feel free to contact me for any questions.
With warm regards,