Join now

Looking for participants for PhD research (Beijing)

Greetings from sunny Brisbane, Australia! My name is Katrine Sonnenschein, and I am a PhD candidate at Griffith University (GU), researching on the topic of “employability skills needed by Chinese graduates with an Australian degree working in the Chinese hotel industry“. I am writing in the hope that you will be able to participate in an interview for my research. I am interested in speaking with General Managers and Human Resource Managers from the hotel industry in China’s first-tier cities. The hotels that I am targeting are 4 and 5 star hotels.
As a participant in the research, your responses will be kept completely confidential, and all direct quotes used in the thesis will be attributed anonymously.
I will be traveling to China (Shanghai, Beijing) in March/April Protected content conduct the interviews, and will be working with an interpreter to clarify questions and responses as needed. I am hoping that you would be able to make yourself available for an interview at that time.
Thank you for kindly considering this request. If you are interested in participating in this research, or should you have further queries regarding my thesis, please do not hesitate to contact me through the following email.
Yours sincerely,
Katrine Sonnenschein
Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners