Join now

looking for two flatmates (Beijing)

Looking for two flatmates to share a wonderful newly renovated 3br flat, 2 minutes from the Taiyanggong tube station(line 10, exit B).

The two rooms available are fully furnished with comfy double beds(180*200/200* Protected content brand new AC, they are basically the same size just different in orientation so both rooms are RMB Protected content month, utilities included for the first three months (gas, electricity and water).

The flat is 100㎡ with an airy balcony and a spacious living room, perfect for home yoga or chilling with friends on starry summer nights. Living room is also very well-equipped, HD flat screen tv, 20M internet(wifi), dining table and chairs, work desk... you name it. Kitchen is fully fitted (also brand new) and I already have an oven, juicer, mixer and an microwave oven on the way, all perfectly willing to share. Last but not least, new shower tank and laundry machine in the bathroom with storage unit enough for all three of us.

I am a fun, non-smoking young professional who works in Guomao area (which takes only 15 minutes max to get to). I'm a patisserie enthusiast so I bake at home all the time. If you have a stomach for baked goods and desserts there will always be more than enough testers up for grabs. And, there is a three story gym 5 minutes away (with swimming pool and squash court!) to burn those calories off. There is a grocery store right next to the subway station, and in the mall across the street. A huge Metro store 10 minutes walk away, and plenty of coffee shops and restaurants in the area.

Please send me an email or text if you are interested and we can set up a time for you to visit the flat.
The apartment is available right now. Open to foreigner and Chinese, male and female alike.
Please contact me at:
Protected content (email)
Protected content
Contact to be made strictly via email or text only for work related issue, I will get back to you as soon as I get them.

Thank you for taking an interest in this ad, have a nice day.