Join now

Man of La Mancha (Beijing)

Hi all,

I am helping to promote a wonderful play, Man of La Mancha, that will be starting a new season on November 28th, Protected content running through to January 20th, Protected content .
- Nine Theater, 17 Jintaili, Chaoyangmenwai, Beijing
Protected content
- In English (with Chinese subtitles)
- 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Ticket Prices: 100RMB, 180RMB, 280RMB, 380RMB, 580RMB
- Group discounts are available.

This production is put on by the same group that did My Fair Lady last year (which I attended twice, on opening and closing night) and I was just blown away by the talent shown by these actors, most of whom are students from Beijing University's drama classes. Man of La Mancha just completed a season of 20 performances to great reviews, hence the re-run in a larger theatre Protected content and for a longer run Protected content .

The principal actor is Joseph Graves. Joseph Graves is a stage veteran in America, Britain and China, enjoying a history of more than Protected content with the show as its director and leading man.

The show is being produced by Seven Ages Productions. The contact details for tickets:
- Ivy Yang
- Cell Phone: Protected content
- Email:jiamin. Protected content

I thoroughly recommend this play to anyone and it would make a great InterNations Group activity. If you need more information, please ask and I will be happy to send it to you. (raymond. Protected content .

'To Dream the Impossible Dream'